- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Avon
Colorado is spending $1 million on television ads making fun of marijuana users who space out during everyday tasks - an effort to stop stoned driving.
With a massive shortage of primary care physicians across Florida, state lawmakers are pushing a bill to expand the powers of nurse practitioners, allowing them to prescribe controlled substances like painkillers and work without supervision from a doctor.
Authorities are crediting several Good Samaritans with stopping a man who was drunk behind the wheel and driving erratically on a western New York highway.
A mental evaluation has found that a 90-year-old Ohio man is competent to stand trial for allegedly suffocating his ailing 85-year-old wife to end her suffering.
An Ohio man accused of forcing four women, including a teenager, into prostitution has been convicted of human trafficking, drug crimes and obstruction of justice.
Central Indiana communities are exhausting their snow-plowing budgets and salt supplies with nearly two months to go in winter.
In July, a Colorado federal district court struck down a U.S. Postal Service regulation barring a rural man from possessing a firearm in his car when he parks in the post office parking lot to retrieve and send his mail.
Stocks roared back to record highs on Thursday, driven by good news on the economy.
Stocks moved higher on Tuesday, with the Dow Jones industrial average edging closer to a record, following strong earnings from Avon and Michael Kors.
Country star Brad Paisley will be joining the president and first lady in saluting the military on the Fourth of July at the White House.
Avon says it's considering a sweetened buyout offer of almost $10.7 billion from Coty Inc.
Tony Award-winning singer and actress Kristen Chenoweth announced Wednesday that she'll kick off her first-ever concert tour on May 9 in Seattle and it will end June 24 in Broken Arrow, Okla., the town where she grew up.
Actress Reese Witherspoon has had the talk with her two young children. Not the sex talk. The domestic violence talk.
A musical about a girl with extraordinary powers is hoping to jump the Atlantic.