- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Avon
The former head of Avon is now leading Grameen America, a group that provides small loans to poor women entrepreneurs in the U.S.
Avon says it's considering a sweetened buyout offer of almost $10.7 billion from Coty Inc.
Fergie's life just got a little more glamorous _ in undertones of tuberose and leather _ with her win of a Fifi award from the perfume industry for her scent Outspoken.