- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Avon
The former head of Avon is now leading Grameen America, a group that provides small loans to poor women entrepreneurs in the U.S.
Avon says it's considering a sweetened buyout offer of almost $10.7 billion from Coty Inc.
Fergie's life just got a little more glamorous _ in undertones of tuberose and leather _ with her win of a Fifi award from the perfume industry for her scent Outspoken.