- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
Topic - Bahrain
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel reassured Persian Gulf allies Wednesday of U.S. commitments to defend them amid tensions in the U.S.-Saudi relationship, including differences over how to help moderate rebel forces remove President Bashar Assad from power in Syria.
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg expects another tight race with teammate Lewis Hamilton this weekend at the Chinese Grand Prix, although hopefully with a different ending.
Everybody expected April to be a crucial time for Formula One.
Mercedes further demonstrated its early-season dominance by outpacing its rivals in Friday's practice sessions for the Bahrain Grand Prix, indicating the team is well poised for a third straight win to start 2014.
The switch from a steamy Malaysia to a night race amid the sands of Bahrain is unlikely to be enough of a shift to prevent Mercedes this weekend from a hat trick of victories to open the Formula One season.
Catholics in the Arabian peninsula look forward to building a new cathedral in Bahrain, creating a permanent home for the Church and a place to help support Catholics coming to the region.
A 23-year-old Bahraini suffering from sickle-cell anemia who was detained by police as part of a security investigation has died a week after being taken to the hospital, authorities in the Gulf island kingdom said Wednesday.
Red Bull's frustrating start to the Formula One calendar came to a sputtering halt as car problems forced it out of the opening test session early.
Red Bull's frustrating start to Formula One testing came to a sputtering halt on Friday as four days of car problems ended with another early retirement, this time due to a mechanical fault.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — A subsidiary of Alcoa Inc. pleaded guilty Thursday and, along with the parent company, will pay a total of $384 million in penalties for bribing officials in the kingdom of Bahrain through a London-based middleman.
South Korea has ordered companies to suspend tear gas exports to Bahrain amid pressure from human rights groups, officials said Wednesday.
MANAMA, Bahrain — Iraq's top diplomat says the "toxic" proliferation of extremist groups among Syria's rebels raises the prospect of a jihadist-ruled territory at the heart of the region.
A Kuwaiti appeals court has upheld a 10-year prison sentence against a Twitter user for comments considered offensive to Islam and the Sunni monarchies of fellow Gulf states Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, a rights activist in the country told the Associated Press.
The U.S. Navy deployed three more patrol ships to Bahrain to boost up its presence in the Gulf region.