- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Comcast Center
Maryland has a special student section display planned for Sunday against Virginia at Comcast Center. Take a look at it here.
The Wizards will be going for their sixth consecutive win of the season against Sixers, who have deconstructed the roster and don't expect to win much.
As a parting gift to Maryland, the Atlantic Coast Conference left the Terrapins' home schedule devoid of games against North Carolina or Duke.
For the Maryland Terrapins, once-bright hopes of a return to the NCAA tournament have dimmed. Offseason optimism has given way to regular season reality.
Sure, there were missed assignments. Ill-advised jump shots too, and more than a few too many fouls. Yet after an 83-79 loss to No. 20 Pittsburgh at Comcast Center on Saturday, Maryland coach Mark Turgeon instead turned the focus to the team in the visitors' locker room.
Maryland suffered a bad loss early in the week to NC State. Can they bounce back with a win vs. No. 20 Pittsburgh at Comcast Center?
There was a visitor Wednesday night at Comcast Center with whom many in the Washington, D.C., area are familiar. Any NBA talent in the building?
One word could sum up the mood at the Comcast Center as the Maryland Terrapins concluded practice: frustration.
Georgia Tech will be without one of its best players when the Yellow Jackets face Maryland on Saturday at Comcast Center. Details here.
If you attended Maryland's Sunday night win over Tulsa at Comcast Center, you saw a unique look on your ticket stub, an image of Terps legend Len Bias.
They played together in Lawrence and now they face off as head coaches on Sunday at Comcast Center. Previewing Mark Turgeon vs. Danny Manning, Maryland vs. Tulsa here.
Injured Maryland point guard Seth Allen took another step in the right direction on Saturday. Update here from Comcast Center.
Maryland faces Florida Atlantic on Saturday at Comcast Center, its final game before the semester's final exams. Coverage begins at 2 p.m. on CSN.
Jake Layman notched a new career high on Friday night against Morgan State, fueling Maryland's offense in a 89-62 win over Morgan State at Comcast Center.
The president and first family stepped away from the mounting pressures from the Obamacare fiasco on Sunday, heading out for a full day of sporting events that began with golf and finished with basketball.