- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Dean Obeidallah
Comedians and film co-directors Negin Farsad and Dean Obeidallah are taking on one of present-day politics' most sensitive subjects head-on, hoping laughter really can overcome all — including Islamophobia. But then they take potshots at key conservatives and Fox News, characterizing those with dissenting views of radical Islam as ignorant.
"I think comedy is a great vehicle to reach out to people," Mr. Obeidallah said in the Politico article.