- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Department Of Motor Vehicles
New York officials say additional information about old traffic tickets will be available to prosecutors considering plea bargains for new driving charges.
Some South Carolina drivers with suspended licenses will get a chance later this month to have their driving privileges restored.
Virginia motorists who have applied for a new or renewed handicap placard now have an easier way to track their order.
A Long Island drug investigating has resulted in the arrest of nine people on charges they dealt a potent form of Heroin under the brand name "Hollywood."
A Nebraska lawmaker and the Department of Revenue are trying to collect taxes from state residents who register their recreational vehicles elsewhere.
Connecticut on Tuesday became the 15th state to allow residents to register online to vote.
The state comptroller reports 78 percent of New York's Dedicated Highway and Bridge Trust Fund is paying for debt and state agency operations.
This week's Bill To Watch in the Colorado Legislature
Immigrants who are in the United States illegally are often called "undocumented" despite carrying a long list of papers: passports, consular ID cards, birth certificates from their home countries, and those of their children born here.
Virginia had recorded 725 convictions during the first six months of a texting-while-driving law, which made the distracted-driving practice a primary offense.
Two Republican state lawmakers are resisting a plan by the state Department of Motor Vehicles to market drivers' records for sale.
The state Department of Motor Vehicles will offer a special license plate to benefit West Monroe High School.
DENVER (AP) — Prepared text of Gov. John Hickenlooper's State of the State speech on Thursday:
By The Associated Press (AP) — Good morning.
DENVER (AP) — Gov. John Hickenlooper reflected on a year of tragedy, massive wildfires and historic floods during his annual State of the State address Thursday, telling lawmakers that "Colorado does not break" as he implored them to work together to improve the economy and pour funding into education.