- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By F.H. Buckley
Topic - Department Of Public Safety
The Department of Public Safety says 35 people were killed in February from fatalities, with Oklahoma County leading the state.
An eastern Arizona highway has reopened after a four-hour closure because of a fatal single-vehicle accident.
An Arizona Senate committee has approved a bill giving state police and other Department of Public Safety workers a $40 million raise over the next three years.
North Carolina state attorneys asked a federal judge Friday not to require Central Prison staffers to use a hand-held video camera to record how some prisoners subdued by guards are returned to their cells, saying it could be expensive and too burdensome.
A law that would make texting while driving illegal in South Dakota still awaits the governor's signature, but the state Department of Public Safety is already talking about a public awareness campaign.
The youngest crime victims in Texas have another law enforcement unit ready to help.
A bill dubbed by senators Tuesday as "Peanut's Law" aims to slow down drivers in highway construction zones across South Carolina by increasing penalties and state troopers' presence.
A sponsor of proposed immigration laws in North Carolina says a study shows some of the more stringent ones may be costly or unnecessarily repetitive.
The Arizona House has approved a bill giving state police and other Department of Public Safety workers a $40 million raise over the next three years.
Albuquerque Mayor Richard Berry has appointed a retired police commander and former Department of Public Safety deputy secretary to head a panel reviewing police policies on child abuse cases.
Veteran federal prosecutor Greg Fouratt was named Wednesday by New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez to run the Department of Public Safety.
Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant says he wants lawmakers to set aside money to train a new group of state troopers - and if they don't do it, he'll call them into a special session to force more discussion about the issue.
The Department of Public Safety say there were half as many fatalities in December 2013 verse the same month the previous year.