- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Department Of Public Safety
Arizona officials are trying to figure out how to curb wrong-way accidents on state highways after three such accidents killed seven people within a week.
An East Texas man suspected of stealing a pickup truck has been fatally shot by officers after the fleeing vehicle hit a Department of Public Safety trooper.
Several employees testified that the director who supervised Arizona child welfare workers knew about uninvestigated child abuse cases back in 2011, the Arizona Republic reported (http://ow.ly/wnb5u) Thursday.
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has signed a bill creating a new alert system for seniors who disappear unexpectedly.
Authorities say a Kingman woman was fatally injured when her car collided with an SUV driven by a fugitive who allegedly ran a stop sign while being pursued by a state Department of Public Safety detective.
The Alabama Revenue Department says license plate transactions will continue while the Department of Public Safety shuts down the issuance of driver licenses for a few days.
Renewing a Texas driver's license doesn't necessarily mean waiting in long lines or prepping your best photo ID look for the camera.
State public safety officials say they believe more than 100,000 people are members of gangs that are a threat to public safety in Texas.
The Department of Public Safety says 35 people were killed in February from fatalities, with Oklahoma County leading the state.
An eastern Arizona highway has reopened after a four-hour closure because of a fatal single-vehicle accident.
An Arizona Senate committee has approved a bill giving state police and other Department of Public Safety workers a $40 million raise over the next three years.
North Carolina state attorneys asked a federal judge Friday not to require Central Prison staffers to use a hand-held video camera to record how some prisoners subdued by guards are returned to their cells, saying it could be expensive and too burdensome.
A law that would make texting while driving illegal in South Dakota still awaits the governor's signature, but the state Department of Public Safety is already talking about a public awareness campaign.
The youngest crime victims in Texas have another law enforcement unit ready to help.
A bill dubbed by senators Tuesday as "Peanut's Law" aims to slow down drivers in highway construction zones across South Carolina by increasing penalties and state troopers' presence.