- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - G-7
G7, G.VII, G07 or G-7 or Group of Seven may be:* G7, a group of seven industrialized nations of the world, formed in 1976 when Canada joined the Group of Six (United States of America, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom)==Other organisations and groupings==* Group of Seven (artists), Canadian landscape painters of the 1920s, originally consisting of Franklin Carmichael, Lawren Harris, A. Y. Jackson, Frank Johnston, Arthur Lismer, J. E. H. Macdonald, and Frederick Varley; Tom Thomson was also associated with the group - Source: Wikipedia
President Obama on Thursday doubled down on his quest to save the world from climate change, urging every nation to "do its share" to reduce carbon emissions and follow the highly controversial path the White House is forging here in the U.S.
U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew sent a stern warning to Russia over that nation's aggression into Ukraine: More sanctions are coming if you don't about face on the border occupation and tone down aggressions.
Powerless to stop Russia's takeover of its territory, Ukraine ordered the withdrawal of its remaining troops from Crimea on Monday while the U.S. and other countries suspended Russia from the Group of Eight industrialized nations.
In a joint statement, the Group of Seven nations say they will meet without Russia. The move is aimed at isolating Moscow as punishment for its annexation of the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine.
Representatives of the world's leading economies on Sunday urgently discussed the stability of financial markets after a historic U.S. credit downgrade rattled investors already worried about European debt crises.
Finance officials from major industrial countries, seeking to calm nervous global markets, pledged Sunday to increase cooperation on attacking economic problems.
The Group of Seven industrialized countries moved Thursday night to prop up the U.S. dollar, which had fallen to record lows against the Japanese yen this week in the wake of Japan's devastating earthquake.