- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Gestapo
Those marked by the Gestapo for death were doomed. Only in the rarest of circumstances was escape an option.
Once Germany's Jews turned in their firearms, conditions were ripe for Kristallnacht
Someone ought to pull aside some of television's talking heads and magpies of the left and explain how babies are made.
The sun shines brightly on an unusually warm day for early June. Men, women and children in T-shirts of black, red and gold, the national colors, celebrate the German national soccer team, playing for the World Cup in South Africa.