- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Gonzales
Ascension Economic Development Corp. officials are considering how to retrench in the face of a 75 percent cut in funding from the city of Gonzales.
Contract workers employed in the construction, power and petrochemical industries will be able to get federally mandated training at a new $2.8 million center in Gonzales.
Gonzales city councilmen Gary Lacombe and Timothy Vessel are the targets of a recall effort.
Marshal Gonzales said a $40,000 reward was set for the capture of McCluskey and Ms. Welch.
A woman who chatted briefly with Province on the steps of the church on Sunday called police after later recognizing him on television, Marshal Gonzales said.