- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Ilyse Hogue
Results like these show that state lawmakers who are conducting a war on women's reproductive rights are "out of step" with most people on abortion, Ms. Hogue said.
Ilyse Hogue, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America, told Fox on Sunday that the nuns should sign the form and get back to the "great work that they do."