- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Israeli Defense Force
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF; ), are the military forces of the State of Israel. They consist of the ground forces, air force, and navy. It is the sole military wing of the Israeli security forces, and has no civilian jurisdiction within Israel. The IDF is headed by its Chief of General Staff, the Ramatkal, subordinate to the Defense Minister of Israel; Rav Aluf Benny Gantz has served as Chief of Staff since 2011. - Source: Wikipedia
Israeli forces unleashed the nation's Iron Dome defense system to shoot down five rockets fired from the Gaza Strip — and then followed with a "precise, swift" attack of their own against suspected Palestinian aggressors, wounding at least five.
Israel defense officers said Friday its warplanes successfully struck a tunnel beneath the Gaza Strip that was used by terrorists, while members of the militant group Hamas said the attack left three Palestinians dead.