- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Jim Risch
Rep. Mike Simpson has prevailed in the Republican primary for Idaho's 2nd Congressional District, fending off a conservative challenger who drew early support from anti-tax advocates.
US Sen. Jim Risch wins Idaho GOP primary.
The State Department is seeking the declassification of a 10-month-old letter expressing its concerns about a controversial Senate torture review, U.S. officials said Wednesday.
A Boise lawyer plans to run as a Democrat for the U.S. Senate seat now held by Republican Jim Risch.
Tea Partyers lit the latest American grass-roots fire at a national convention in Phoenix three weeks ago. It reached luminescence last weekend when a YouTube video of Sen. Rand Paul, Kentucky Republican, went viral. Now Americans everywhere are demanding that Congress repeal the pending ban on incandescent light bulbs.
"In Idaho, we've had a number of instances where they've had a mercury spill in a science laboratory ... and they immediately closed the school down for, I don't know, a number of days while they cleaned it up," he said. "Can you imagine mercury bulbs throughout a school? I mean, any time a kid wants a day off, he's going to break a mercury light bulb, and that's going to shut that school down."
"This thing hasn't helped one bit to resolve the tensions, the disputes ... that are going on in the South China Sea," said Sen. Jim Risch, Idaho Republican.