- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Extra charge on the bill reminds everyone who's paying
Topic - Jimmy Campbell
YonDarius Johnson scored 18 points and Malcolm Miller and Javan Mitchell added 15 points each as Southern University, which holds sole possession of the top spot in the Southwestern Athletic Conference, defeated Prairie View A&M 91-59 on Thursday night.
Pittsburgh coach Jamie Dixon kept trying to find somebody - sometimes two somebodies - to guard N.C. State star T.J. Warren.
Nicholas West scored 19 points with four rebounds and six blocks as Alabama A&M defeated Prairie View 72-65 on Saturday night.
The Capitals are closing in on deadline day. Will they deal Marty Erat? What is their greatest need?
Kicker Graham Gano believes he's found a home in Carolina.
Nicklas Backstrom scored a goal against the Panthers in his first game back with the Capitals from the 2014 Olympics.
The Capitals will begin their push for a playoff spot tonight against the Florida Panthers. Catch all the action on CSN beginning at 7 p.m.
The Capitals beat the Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night, but Mike Green almost scored another on a breakaway. Tim Thomas made the save from his back.
Pittsburgh coach Jamie Dixon decided he'd seen enough players limping around and elected to use rest instead of practice before the Panthers faced Boston College.
After competing in Sochi, Russia, Capitals left wing Marcus Johansson spent three days in Stockholm awaiting visa clearance.
One longtime Carolina Panther called it quits on Wednesday, while another may be headed out the door behind him.
Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons.
The game has thrived since moving from Tampa, Fla., to a more centralized location in Charlotte in 2010 with an average yearly attendance of nearly 70,000 fans the past four years.
The Atlantic Coast Conference football championship game is staying in Charlotte.
Okaro White scored a season-high 22 points, including nine in the final 7 minutes, and Florida State pulled away to beat Pittsburgh 71-66 on Sunday.