- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Jimmy Campbell
Colorado's season came to a screeching halt in the NCAA tournament, leaving coach Tad Boyle shaking his head in amazement.
Crunch time has come earlier than the New Jersey Devils expected.
Early in the third period of Saturday night's Class 2A championship game at the Xcel Energy Center, the Edina student section started chanting, "This is our house."
Nuba Jackson scored 26 points to lead Tucker to an 83-65 win Friday night over Southwest DeKalb in the GHSA Class AAAAA girls state championship game at the Macon Coliseum.
Nicklas Backstrom scored a goal against the Panthers in his first game back with the Capitals from the 2014 Olympics.
After competing in Sochi, Russia, Capitals left wing Marcus Johansson spent three days in Stockholm awaiting visa clearance.
Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons.
Pitt coach Jamie Dixon has a knack for guiding his Panthers to victory against Syracuse, and he nearly did it again.
Two seasons ago, Notre Dame routed Pittsburgh by 76 points at home when the teams were in the Big East.
Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman has no doubts Cam Newton is a franchise quarterback, and he emphatically said so Tuesday - and this time without any hesitation.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith said his left knee feels "fine" and hopes to be ready to play Sunday against San Francisco in the NFC divisional playoffs.
SAN FRANCISCO (13-4) at CAROLINA (12-4)
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Florida coach Peter Horachek found beating his old team very satisfying — even after the Panthers made it more difficult than it should've been.
Here's the status of the Florida Panthers these days: The owner is disappointed, the general manager is angry and the players are underachieving.
One week after missing an extra point in the second overtime that cost his team, Navy kicker Nick Sloan redeemed himself Saturday against Pittsburgh. Sloan booted a 30-yard field-goal as time expired that gave the Midshipmen a 24-21 victory over the Panthers.