- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Jimmy Campbell
The Panthers enter the final day of the NFL draft with four draft picks and at least two major needs left unaddressed.
The Panthers say they'd like to find a replacement for longtime No. 1 wide receiver Steve Smith in this year's NFL draft.
General manager Dave Gettleman said the Panthers want a left tackle to protect Cam Newton's blindside and a young wide receiver for the Pro Bowl quarterback to throw to this season.
Colorado's season came to a screeching halt in the NCAA tournament, leaving coach Tad Boyle shaking his head in amazement.
Crunch time has come earlier than the New Jersey Devils expected.
Early in the third period of Saturday night's Class 2A championship game at the Xcel Energy Center, the Edina student section started chanting, "This is our house."
Nuba Jackson scored 26 points to lead Tucker to an 83-65 win Friday night over Southwest DeKalb in the GHSA Class AAAAA girls state championship game at the Macon Coliseum.
Nicklas Backstrom scored a goal against the Panthers in his first game back with the Capitals from the 2014 Olympics.
After competing in Sochi, Russia, Capitals left wing Marcus Johansson spent three days in Stockholm awaiting visa clearance.
Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons.
Pitt coach Jamie Dixon has a knack for guiding his Panthers to victory against Syracuse, and he nearly did it again.
Two seasons ago, Notre Dame routed Pittsburgh by 76 points at home when the teams were in the Big East.
Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman has no doubts Cam Newton is a franchise quarterback, and he emphatically said so Tuesday - and this time without any hesitation.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith said his left knee feels "fine" and hopes to be ready to play Sunday against San Francisco in the NFC divisional playoffs.
SAN FRANCISCO (13-4) at CAROLINA (12-4)