- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Karen Bass
In her latest act of support for slain teenager Trayvon Martin, Calif. Rep. Karen Bass changed both her Twitter and Facebook avatars to the heavily circulated picture of Martin as a child.
Let's organize for change," she said, adding that "There's a lot of police out right now & we don't need to have our kids swept up."
"We must keep working tirelessly to end racial profiling & ensure that the application of the law is equitable, just & fair for everyone," she added.