- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Karl Marx
Look up at the wall and you can see Yugoslavia's late autocratic leader Josip Broz Tito drowning in red fiery waves of hell - along with Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, authors of the 1848 Communist Manifesto.
Video journalist Mark Dice published a new man-on-the-street interview Saturday where he took to the Oceanside Pier in San Diego, Calif., asking people to sign a fake petition allowing Karl Marx on the 2016 presidential ballot, "since Obama's been working with him."
Two decades after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the ideas of Marx and Lenin are making a comeback in Russia with a wave of young leftists whose potential for mass appeal seems to have rattled the Kremlin.
The only thing "new" in North Korea's new year is that their hell is under new management. "The great leader," Kim Jong-il, has been replaced by Kim Jong-un, "the great successor," but the state that causes incomprehensible misery for its unfortunate inhabitants continues tyrannically along.
With each passing day, it becomes more obvious that the Occupy Wall Street gatherings so beloved by the liberal mainstream media are a phenomenon Karl Marx might have describe as a natural byproduct of "decadent" capitalist societies under economic stress.
Lose weight, stop smoking? Uh, no. Revere the U.S. Constitution and save money? You betcha.
Karl Marx once wrote that history repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.
In "The Communist Manifesto," Karl Marx admits that the real goal of socialism is to restore medieval feudalism.