- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kyle Kendrick
Initially inserted into the Colorado Rockies' rotation as a stop-gap injury replacement, Jordan Lyles has rapidly become a fixture.
All Ryan Braun needed to shake his slump was a trip to Philadelphia.
Kyle Kendrick has to wait an extra day to start another home opener.
Jonathan Papelbon thought he had induced a double-play grounder to clinch a victory for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Jimmy Rollins hit a three-run homer in his second plate appearance of an eight-run third inning Friday, leading the Philadelphia Phillies to a 10-6 win over a Detroit Tigers split-squad.
As the home team prepared to bat Monday night in the bottom of the eighth at Nationals Park, the video screen flashed a favorable update from the Braves-Pirates game. A rousing cheer rose from the slightly-chilled crowd of 35,387 fans, one of the few chances they had all evening to fully exercise their vocal chords.
If there has been anything truly surprising about Bryce Harper's first week in the major leagues, it's the way he's been pitched. How exactly is that? "Like he's Babe Ruth," one scout said.
Philadelphia right-hander Kyle Kendrick agreed to a two-year, $7.5 million contract with the Phillies on Sunday.
Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick has been sent to the minors, a day after giving up three home runs in one inning.
"You're going to go through ruts in the season," Kendrick said. "You want to get out of it as quick as you can. Hopefully tomorrow we can swing it and score some runs. Things can turn quick."
"Made a mistake to Morneau," Kendrick said. "That first run. It was a replay. I guess that's why we have it, but it's frustrating when it doesn't go (your way)."