- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Lakisha Gaither
Lakisha Gaither shot a gun into the air to stop a fight involving her teenage daughter. That, no one disputes.
A Woodbridge woman was arrested after she shot a handgun into the air to scare off a group of boys who were attacking her daughter.
"The two were face to face," Ms. Gaither said. "He grabs her shirt, she goes to push him off her."
"I didn't feel like I was wrong," she said. "I wanted to protect my child."