- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Libertarianism
Libertarianism entails an ideological belief in which individuals are allowed complete freedom of action up to the point their action harms other individuals. While a downsizing of government is a strong theme of Libertarianism, it is acknowledged that some form of government is necessary to punish those that harm others. - Source: Wikipedia
The biggest question looming over North Carolina's GOP Senate primary on Tuesday is whether state House Speaker Thom Tillis can gain enough support to win the nomination outright and shift all of his attention to Sen. Kay Hagan, one of the more vulnerable Democrats in the midterm elections.
A federal judge on Tuesday was weighing testimony by Ohio's Republican chairman that his party was not behind recent challenges to a Libertarian candidate trying to run against Republican Gov. John Kasich.
Lawyers sparred Tuesday over whether a Libertarian gubernatorial candidate in Ohio is qualified for the May ballot, a dispute whose outcome could affect Republican Gov. John Kasich's re-election bid.
Monday marked the end of the one-week filing period for state and federal office in Arkansas. Here are candidates who filed for statewide and congressional office by Monday's deadline. Candidates with an (i) next to their names are incumbents.
Ohio's elections chief has qualified write-in candidates in three May primary contests, including the governor's race.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the nation's first presidential primary Tuesday night, overcoming charges by his conservative Republican rivals that he is a political moderate and a corporate raider to capture a double-digit victory in New Hampshire.