- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Libertarianism
Libertarianism entails an ideological belief in which individuals are allowed complete freedom of action up to the point their action harms other individuals. While a downsizing of government is a strong theme of Libertarianism, it is acknowledged that some form of government is necessary to punish those that harm others. - Source: Wikipedia
The biggest question looming over North Carolina's GOP Senate primary on Tuesday is whether state House Speaker Thom Tillis can gain enough support to win the nomination outright and shift all of his attention to Sen. Kay Hagan, one of the more vulnerable Democrats in the midterm elections.
A federal judge on Tuesday was weighing testimony by Ohio's Republican chairman that his party was not behind recent challenges to a Libertarian candidate trying to run against Republican Gov. John Kasich.
Lawyers sparred Tuesday over whether a Libertarian gubernatorial candidate in Ohio is qualified for the May ballot, a dispute whose outcome could affect Republican Gov. John Kasich's re-election bid.
Monday marked the end of the one-week filing period for state and federal office in Arkansas. Here are candidates who filed for statewide and congressional office by Monday's deadline. Candidates with an (i) next to their names are incumbents.
Ohio's elections chief has qualified write-in candidates in three May primary contests, including the governor's race.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the nation's first presidential primary Tuesday night, overcoming charges by his conservative Republican rivals that he is a political moderate and a corporate raider to capture a double-digit victory in New Hampshire.