- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Libertarianism
Libertarianism entails an ideological belief in which individuals are allowed complete freedom of action up to the point their action harms other individuals. While a downsizing of government is a strong theme of Libertarianism, it is acknowledged that some form of government is necessary to punish those that harm others. - Source: Wikipedia
A federal judge on Tuesday was weighing testimony by Ohio's Republican chairman that his party was not behind recent challenges to a Libertarian candidate trying to run against Republican Gov. John Kasich.
Lawyers sparred Tuesday over whether a Libertarian gubernatorial candidate in Ohio is qualified for the May ballot, a dispute whose outcome could affect Republican Gov. John Kasich's re-election bid.
Monday marked the end of the one-week filing period for state and federal office in Arkansas. Here are candidates who filed for statewide and congressional office by Monday's deadline. Candidates with an (i) next to their names are incumbents.
Ohio's elections chief has qualified write-in candidates in three May primary contests, including the governor's race.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the nation's first presidential primary Tuesday night, overcoming charges by his conservative Republican rivals that he is a political moderate and a corporate raider to capture a double-digit victory in New Hampshire.