- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Madison
The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau is hosting special events at three locations across the state where people can shred sensitive documents to prevent identity theft.
Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that will allow University of Wisconsin institutions to perform classified national security research.
A 19-year-old western Minnesota man has admitted that he hosted an underage drinking party attended by a star high school athlete from Dawson who was later found dead of hypothermia.
A same-sex couple has asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to strike down the state's gay marriage ban.
Even an affluent shoreline town in Connecticut has blight, and local officials are putting up a fight.
Gov. Scott Walker may want to finish his college course work using a new flexible degree option through the University of Wisconsin System, but there are no immediate plans to offer classes in the fields he's interested in.
Gov. Scott Walker on Friday called for another two-year tuition freeze throughout the University of Wisconsin System, citing concern over a projected year-end surplus topping $1 billion.
Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis abruptly announced Friday that he would no longer seek re-election, saying the release of a secret video recording of him discussing an illegal campaign scheme was the "tipping point."
Republican Senate President Mike Ellis will not seek re-election following release of video.
The University of Wisconsin System finished the first three quarters of fiscal year 2013-14 with more than $1.7 billion on hand and should finish the year with about $1.1 billion left over, according to new data released Thursday.
Assembly Democrats are demanding Republican Gov. Scott Walker call a special legislative session to resurrect dead bills they say would help the middle class.
Republican Senate President Mike Ellis defended himself Wednesday after the release of a hidden-camera video that appears to reveal him talking about organizing illegal campaign activity against his opponent.
Wisconsin had the worst achievement gap between black and white students among states last year, and officials shouldered the blame Wednesday while putting the onus on teachers to address the issue.
A board that reviews financial claims against Wisconsin on Tuesday ordered the state's prison system to award a man $7,600 for the more than a year he spent in prison past his actual release date.
Wisconsin was among the best in the nation at administering the 2012 presidential election, according to a nonpartisan public policy group's report.