- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Mark Begich
Democrats sweating this year's elections may be hoping that the Obama administration's latest delay to the proposed Keystone XL pipeline takes a politically fraught issue off the table for the midterms.
After months of watching Democrats get hammered over President Barack Obama's health care law, friends of an embattled senator are fighting back by proudly linking him to "Obamacare."
An Alaska lawmaker introduced two bills in the Senate on Thursday that would grant the District both budget and legislative autonomy.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has reported bringing in more than $1 million toward his re-election bid during the first quarter of this year.
Several new TV ads are out in the Alaska U.S. Senate race.
A new TV ad from U.S. Sen. Mark Begich's campaign features the Alaska Democrat's family, including images of his late father, Nick Begich.
The Senate Democrats' decision to issue a national wake-up call on climate change didn't exactly come at a great time for Democrats like Sen. Mark Begich.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has proposed a bill that would have a federal official help Alaska with a major project to export liquefied natural gas overseas.
The National Republican Senatorial Committee is planning robo-calls blasting U.S. Sen. Mark Begich over health care and a carbon tax.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich's campaign is running radio ads taking aim at Charles Koch and David Koch, the billionaire backers of the conservative group Americans for Prosperity.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich said Monday that Alaskans should never amend the state constitution as a "fix" for education.
In the lead-up to this year's elections, The Associated Press plans to publish an occasional list featuring the positions of the highest-profile Alaska U.S. Senate candidates on different issues.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has asked Gov. Sean Parnell to take a "personal interest" on the environmental issues contributing to the planned closure of a North Pole refinery.
A Senate committee unanimously passed a measure Thursday to allow people to carry guns on postal service property, but killed a broader push to let gun owners carry their firearms into actual post office buildings.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich on Friday reported bringing in nearly $850,000 toward his re-election effort during the final quarter of 2013.
Another, Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska, says he's "frankly appalled at the continued foot-dragging."
Mr. Begich said in a Friday statement that he was “frankly appalled by the continued foot-dragging by this administration on the Keystone project.”