- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, non-lethal aid to counter Russians
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Mark Begich
After months of watching Democrats get hammered over President Barack Obama's health care law, friends of an embattled senator are fighting back by proudly linking him to "Obamacare."
An Alaska lawmaker introduced two bills in the Senate on Thursday that would grant the District both budget and legislative autonomy.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has reported bringing in more than $1 million toward his re-election bid during the first quarter of this year.
Several new TV ads are out in the Alaska U.S. Senate race.
A new TV ad from U.S. Sen. Mark Begich's campaign features the Alaska Democrat's family, including images of his late father, Nick Begich.
The Senate Democrats' decision to issue a national wake-up call on climate change didn't exactly come at a great time for Democrats like Sen. Mark Begich.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has proposed a bill that would have a federal official help Alaska with a major project to export liquefied natural gas overseas.
The National Republican Senatorial Committee is planning robo-calls blasting U.S. Sen. Mark Begich over health care and a carbon tax.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich's campaign is running radio ads taking aim at Charles Koch and David Koch, the billionaire backers of the conservative group Americans for Prosperity.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich said Monday that Alaskans should never amend the state constitution as a "fix" for education.
In the lead-up to this year's elections, The Associated Press plans to publish an occasional list featuring the positions of the highest-profile Alaska U.S. Senate candidates on different issues.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has asked Gov. Sean Parnell to take a "personal interest" on the environmental issues contributing to the planned closure of a North Pole refinery.
A Senate committee unanimously passed a measure Thursday to allow people to carry guns on postal service property, but killed a broader push to let gun owners carry their firearms into actual post office buildings.
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich on Friday reported bringing in nearly $850,000 toward his re-election effort during the final quarter of 2013.
Two Republicans running for the seat held by U.S. Sen. Mark Begich criticized the Democratic incumbent at a candidates forum, saying he was wrong to oppose the proposed Pebble mine.
Sen. Mark Begich, D-Alaska, who said in a release that unlike for most visitors to Alaska, those representing Westboro will not have a welcome mat rolled out for them.
"Keep your hatred out of our state," Begich said.