- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Nancy Keenan
Nancy Keenan, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America, said joining the military "shouldn't cause women to lose health care options if they're stationed overseas."
"I think these ... candidates are going to trip over their own hypocrisy in the next few weeks," said Nancy Keenan, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America. "They talk about no government intrusion in people's lives, yet they're wanting to interfere with women's very private medical decisions."