- Hawaii gives residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Nancy Keenan
Nancy Keenan, president of Naral Pro-Choice America, said as much recently when she decided to step down in favor of someone who could appeal to young people.
These answers show why the Republican ticket "is "extremely dangerous to women's health," Nancy Keenan, president of NARAL Pro-Choice, said after the debate.