- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Nashua
A New Hampshire judge says a pair of drug courts could open as soon as this fall in Hillsborough County if a federal grant comes through.
A New Hampshire man has been sentenced to five to 14 years in prison after pleading guilty to killing a woman last summer and then hiding her body in an apartment building for more than two weeks.
Stoking speculation about his presidential ambitions, Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday promoted the White House's job creation efforts while visiting the first-in-the-nation presidential primary state of New Hampshire.
Police have accused a man of robbing a credit union in Nashua, N.H.
A former New Hampshire man is accused of multiple sexual assault charges dating back to the 1980s.
Democratic U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is calling on newly announced Republican challenger Scott Brown to sign the same pact in New Hampshire that helped prevent outside groups from pouring millions of dollars into his last Massachusetts Senate election.
Police in Nashua, N.H., say they've arrested 14 people in a three-day drug sweep following an investigation that lasted several months.
A New Hampshire woman has been charged in connection with a fatal hit-and-run crash.
New Hampshire's Daniel Webster College is among the schools owned by a for-profit college chain being sued by a federal watchdog agency.
Firefighters say up to eight people have been displaced in a fire at an apartment in Nashua, N.H.
Jim S. Konig has been named the publisher of The Telegraph of Nashua, N.H.
There are a couple of job recruiting events taking place in New Hampshire.
The Des Moines Register was named Friday as the Iowa Newspaper Association 2014 "Newspaper of the Year." The award was announced at the association's Awards Banquet during the INA 2014 Convention and Trade Show held Feb. 6-7 at the Des Moines Marriott Hotel.
Police in Nashua, N.H., say they are investigating the case of a 1-year-old baby boy who was brought to a hospital with serious injuries.
Police say a Massachusetts man has been accused of pretending to be an employee at a New Hampshire Sears store and taking $9,000 from a customer interested in buying some large-screen televisions.