- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Nashua
Job seekers are encouraged to attend a job fair in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Republican Scott Brown accepted the endorsement of Sen. Kelly Ayotte on Tuesday, saying that as New Hampshire's other U.S. senator he could be her "battle buddy" and "wingman" in Washington.
Former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown's campaign in New Hampshire is getting a boost from several top Republicans.
The Supreme Court of Canada plans to hear arguments over whether two men should be extradited to New Hampshire to face charges in the deaths of two Nashua women 25 years ago.
Police say the search for the suspect in a Nashua, New Hampshire, double shooting has ended in an apparent suicide in Massachusetts.
A New Hampshire man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and been sentenced to 25 to 50 years in prison for bludgeoning his roommate to death with a sledgehammer.
A New Hampshire judge says a pair of drug courts could open as soon as this fall in Hillsborough County if a federal grant comes through.
A New Hampshire man has been sentenced to five to 14 years in prison after pleading guilty to killing a woman last summer and then hiding her body in an apartment building for more than two weeks.
Stoking speculation about his presidential ambitions, Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday promoted the White House's job creation efforts while visiting the first-in-the-nation presidential primary state of New Hampshire.
A former New Hampshire man is accused of multiple sexual assault charges dating back to the 1980s.
Police have accused a man of robbing a credit union in Nashua, N.H.
Democratic U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is calling on newly announced Republican challenger Scott Brown to sign the same pact in New Hampshire that helped prevent outside groups from pouring millions of dollars into his last Massachusetts Senate election.
Police in Nashua, N.H., say they've arrested 14 people in a three-day drug sweep following an investigation that lasted several months.
A New Hampshire woman has been charged in connection with a fatal hit-and-run crash.
New Hampshire's Daniel Webster College is among the schools owned by a for-profit college chain being sued by a federal watchdog agency.