- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - National Organization For Women
The National Organization for Women (NOW) predictably defended Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen's comments that insulted Ann Romney and myriad other stay-at-home moms, thus proving that to the group, conservative women, faith and family are the enemy ("Left just doesn't get what moms really want," Web, Sunday).
President Obama said Thursday he was not involved in his administration's decision to block over-the-counter sales of the Plan B morning-after pill to girls under age 17, but said he supports the action "as the father of two daughters."