- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - National Organization For Women
The National Organization for Women (NOW) predictably defended Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen's comments that insulted Ann Romney and myriad other stay-at-home moms, thus proving that to the group, conservative women, faith and family are the enemy ("Left just doesn't get what moms really want," Web, Sunday).
President Obama said Thursday he was not involved in his administration's decision to block over-the-counter sales of the Plan B morning-after pill to girls under age 17, but said he supports the action "as the father of two daughters."