- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Patrick Moore
As a former Greenpeace insider, Patrick Moore wasn't surprised by the heated reaction from the left on his explosive testimony about climate change last week before a Senate committee.
A co-founder of Greenpeace told a Senate panel on Tuesday that there is no scientific evidence to back claims that humans are the "dominant cause" of climate change.
Friends of popular British astronomer and broadcaster Patrick Moore say he has died at the age of 89.
British astronomer and broadcaster Patrick Moore died Sunday, according to friends and colleagues. He was 89.
Mr. Moore said his former environmentalist allies, some of whom now deride him as a corporate shill, are stuck in a Cold War mentality that lumps together the benefits and dangers of nuclear technology.
"You don't ban the beneficial uses of a technology just because that same technology can be used for evil," he said. "Otherwise, we would never have harnessed fire."