- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Patrick Moore
As a former Greenpeace insider, Patrick Moore wasn't surprised by the heated reaction from the left on his explosive testimony about climate change last week before a Senate committee.
A co-founder of Greenpeace told a Senate panel on Tuesday that there is no scientific evidence to back claims that humans are the "dominant cause" of climate change.
Friends of popular British astronomer and broadcaster Patrick Moore say he has died at the age of 89.
British astronomer and broadcaster Patrick Moore died Sunday, according to friends and colleagues. He was 89.
"That would result in at least a billion deaths in a short time period and not a tree left on the Earth within a year because everyone would be scrambling to keep warm and cook their food with something that wasn't a fossil fuel, which would be wood," said Mr. Moore. "So the consequences of listening to these people are totally catastrophic, worse than anything that could possibly happen from the temperature going up a couple degrees, which would actually be beneficial, as I point out."
"I was paid, but not to lobby," he said.