- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Rachel Sussman
Singles are having a hard time telling when they're on a date, versus just "hanging out" with a pal, a new study suggests. It's confusing, say the 2,647 singles who responded to the poll, commissioned by ChristianMingle and JDate.
"We're seeing an unprecedented level of bills that would have a serious impact on women's access to abortion services that very possibly could become law," said Rachel Sussman, a senior policy analyst for the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
She also noted that her younger clients often correspond more by texting and Facebook, rather than in more personal ways.