- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Second Amendment
A California shop that was about to go down in history as selling the first supposed "smart gun" in America has now done a one-eighty and pulled the product, after customers and Second Amendment activists unleashed a slew of complaints.
Some House Democrats are pushing for changes to Gov. Martin O'Malley's gun control bill and Republicans are warning that even if the legislation passes, voters and the courts might get the final say.
Liberals are anxious to talk about workplace or school shootings when it suits their political agenda. That's why the usual suspects are observing a vow of silence regarding Wednesday's armed attack on the Family Research Council (FRC).