- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
- Aborted fetuses from British Columbia incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Steven Emerson
Terrorism analysts are rebutting President Obama's assertion that the "scale of the threat" from Islamic terrorists has reverted to pre-Sept. 11, 2001, levels.
Before the Boston Marathon bombings, the Obama administration argued for years that there is a big difference between terrorists and the tenets of Islam.
The influence of radical Islam is on the rise around the world — and in the United States.
How curious. At the very moment the threat posed to U.S. interests by the toxic Islamist organization known as the Muslim Brotherhood is becoming ever more palpable, a top Senate Democrat seems determined to suppress Americans' understanding of that menace.
Mr. Emerson said the U.S. homeland faced no such consistent Islamic plots in the 1990s.
"This is a total fabrication," said Steven Emerson, whose Investigative Project on Terrorism tracks radical Islam.