- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - The Weekly Standard
Vice President Joseph R. Biden suggested Wednesday to a crowd gathered at the Bombay Stock Exchange that his ancestry may in fact include Indian blood.
Trustees at Indiana University reported this week that a study on how to properly use condoms had been completed — and that funding for the research had come from federal stimulus dollars, to the tune of $423,500.
A lobbyist for Planned Parenthood told Florida lawmakers this week that what doctors do with babies who were supposed to be aborted but were instead born alive is the doctors' business — suggesting killing was okay.
First lady Michelle Obama and Secretary of State John F. Kerry are set to bestow Thursday an award of courage on a young Egyptian girl who exposed the country's practice of subjecting females to virginity tests.
The Obama administration reversed course Thursday and said it no longer would give a prestigious international women's award to an Egyptian political activist after she was accused of posting anti-Semitic and pro-terrorist comments on Twitter.
The U.S. State Department is going hip-hop. The department's Bureau of Educations and Cultural Affairs said it's sending the San Francisco-based hip hop group, Audiopharmacy, on a Southeast Asia and Pacific tour, as part the federal agency's American Music Abroad program.