- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - United States Marine Corps
Four-star Gen. James Amos, commandant of the Marine Corps, used a speaking engagement at the Brookings Institute on Tuesday to deliver a stinging rebuke of the Obama administration's handling of Iraq.
The Marine Corps is testing what could arguably be deemed the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles in Hawaii July 9 through August 1 — and it's still only a half-scale version.
Perhaps no one understood better than Chester Nez how the precision of language matters in wartime.
Tobacco sales on Navy ships and in stores on Navy and Marine Corps bases would be a thing of the past under a plan being considered by Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, but some congressional members are pushing back.
While assigned to remove dead bodies off the USS Oklahoma and USS Oglala after Pearl Harbor, Chief Petty Officer Hank Kudzik said he couldn't imagine that, in less than six months, he would be taking part in the most decisive naval clash of World War II, the Battle of Midway.
Officials say a Marine Corps major has been relieved of his command after a probe found unsafe conditions contributed to a Marine drowning while treading water in a swimming pool during a screening test.
Seventy years ago, Norman Preston never thought the Marine Corps would embrace African-Americans as they do today.
Americans say the U.S. Army is the most important service branch to national defense, but the Marine Corps is still considered the most prestigious, said a Gallup poll released Friday.
A Marine Corps review into a raid by military investigators on defense lawyers' offices at Camp Pendleton found the unusual search did not compromise cases, though at least one defendant is asking a judge to weigh in, saying he feels he can't get a fair trial now.
A spokesman says the body of a U.S. Marine who fell from an aircraft during a training flight has been found.
Click here after the Historic Half is complete to watch you and your friends crossing the finish line.
Thousands of runners and visitors from across the country will participate in the Marine Corps Historic Half Weekend of events Sunday, May 18 in Fredericksburg, VA.
A House Republican says he is offended by the written response he received from Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, over punishment meted out to a whistleblower.
Brush fire forces evacuation of some housing, school at Camp Pendleton Marine Corps base.