- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - United States Marine Corps
The family of a Marine murdered in Afghanistan as he worked out in a gym is accusing the Corps of a cover-up by refusing to turn over documents that would show the dangerous environment inside Forward Operating Base Delhi.
A Marine Corps officer who took on the top brass, and lost, has started a new career path in a legal job under the Pentagon's Joint Staff, not the Corps.
Four-star Gen. James Amos, commandant of the Marine Corps, used a speaking engagement at the Brookings Institute on Tuesday to deliver a stinging rebuke of the Obama administration's handling of Iraq.
The Marine Corps is testing what could arguably be deemed the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles in Hawaii July 9 through August 1 — and it's still only a half-scale version.
Perhaps no one understood better than Chester Nez how the precision of language matters in wartime.
Tobacco sales on Navy ships and in stores on Navy and Marine Corps bases would be a thing of the past under a plan being considered by Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, but some congressional members are pushing back.
While assigned to remove dead bodies off the USS Oklahoma and USS Oglala after Pearl Harbor, Chief Petty Officer Hank Kudzik said he couldn't imagine that, in less than six months, he would be taking part in the most decisive naval clash of World War II, the Battle of Midway.
Officials say a Marine Corps major has been relieved of his command after a probe found unsafe conditions contributed to a Marine drowning while treading water in a swimming pool during a screening test.
Seventy years ago, Norman Preston never thought the Marine Corps would embrace African-Americans as they do today.
A Marine Corps review into a raid by military investigators on defense lawyers' offices at Camp Pendleton found the unusual search did not compromise cases, though at least one defendant is asking a judge to weigh in, saying he feels he can't get a fair trial now.
Americans say the U.S. Army is the most important service branch to national defense, but the Marine Corps is still considered the most prestigious, said a Gallup poll released Friday.
A spokesman says the body of a U.S. Marine who fell from an aircraft during a training flight has been found.
Click here after the Historic Half is complete to watch you and your friends crossing the finish line.
Thousands of runners and visitors from across the country will participate in the Marine Corps Historic Half Weekend of events Sunday, May 18 in Fredericksburg, VA.