- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Topic - University Of Illinois System
A former University of Illinois graduate student has pleaded guilty to killing his former girlfriend at an apartment near campus.
The Illinois Senate has passed legislation that would make it illegal to use a degree obtained under a false name or other false pretenses to get a job or enter an advanced degree program.
An Iraq war veteran who was only a day away from graduating at the University of Illinois has died after being struck by a car while riding his motorcycle, authorities and the university said.
The forecast for the University of Illinois' first outdoor commencement ceremony in about 40 years looks dry but chilly.
The University of Illinois has reached a deal to sell carbon credits to Chevrolet.
With the state's new pension law on hold, University of Illinois President Bob Easter on Thursday urged employees planning to retire this spring to reconsider.
University of Illinois trustees have hired a Georgia-based search firm as the university looks for a new president.
University of Illinois trustees and other university leaders plan to lobby on behalf of the university at the State Capitol.
University of Illinois instructor James Kilgore said Wednesday that he isn't proud of his actions as a convicted felon and member of a 1970s radical group but believes he shouldn't be barred from teaching.
A mother knows how fast kids outgrow their clothes, and Carolyn Morris is a mom who's found a use for a lot of those clothes.
While a campus committee weighs whether former 1970s radical James Kilgore should work at the University of Illinois, the chairman of the board that oversees the university believes the instructor's violent past should rule him out.
A University of Illinois fraternity has been suspended while police investigate vandalism committed on campus this week.
A proposal to open a new medical school at the University of Illinois' flagship campus has the mayor of Urbana worried it could cost the town property taxes.
The Illinois Legislature is considering fixing a portion of a statewide pension overhaul that unwittingly takes a year of benefits away from university employees.
The University of Illinois is developing a policy that would require background checks for all new hires, not just those who would be working with children or taking on other positions deemed to be sensitive.