- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - University Of Illinois System
The University of Illinois has brought in about $300 million a year more than it has spent since 2010 but has put off more than a billion dollars in maintenance, according to a new review of the schools' finances.
University of Illinois officials said they hope work could begin later this year on a field of solar panels that will ultimately supply about 2 percent of the school's electricity.
The University of Illinois has been working with Nike for more than a year to rebrand the school's athletic teams and plans to unveil the new designs at a fashion show-like event April 16.
Astronaut and University of Illinois graduate Michael Hopkins will deliver the commencement address at his alma mater's spring graduation next month.
The University of Illinois' Alma Mater sculpture will return to campus next week after a year and a half away.
Deere & Company plans to almost double the size of its on-campus research center at the University of Illinois.
The University of Illinois hopes to have a new president selected by January, well ahead of the retirement of current President Robert Easter.
A student cheering group at the University of Illinois has pledged $1 million to help renovate the school's sports arena.
The new public-private digital manufacturing lab planned for Chicago will mean 50 to 70 jobs for the city, a professor involved in the project says, but potentially far-reaching innovation for dozens of companies involved.
The University of Illinois recently sent parents a letter asking them to help efforts to control the annual Unofficial St. Patrick's Day celebration.
A new draft report from the University of Illinois' flagship campus attempts to address concerns raised by faculty who aren't on tenure tracks.
The University of Illinois says former Illini basketball player and Harlem Globetrotters owner Mannie Jackson is donating $3 million to build a basketball hall of fame in the State Farm Center.
Some of the state's universities told students to stay home Monday as wind chills dropped well below zero and the forecast promised more of the same Tuesday.
University of Illinois trustees have raised Urbana-Champaign campus Athletic Director Mike Thomas' base salary and extended his contract.
University of Illinois President Robert Easter and other administrators will consider ways to help university employees make up for some of the money they will lose when state pension reforms begin June 1.