The end-of-camp depth chart is up at Maryland.
And anyone following along all month wouldn’t be too surprised at what’s there.
But here are the notable moves from the last week or so:
* Lamar Young, when healthy, has reclaimed the left guard spot, with Andrew Gonnella shifting over to the right side. The backups are Bennett Fulper and Justin Lewis.
* Senior Tommy Galt is the starting tight end, but all signs point to a committee.
* Danny O’Brien is ahead of C.J. Brown for the No. 3 quarterback spot. That lines up with everything Ralph Friedgen and James Franklin have said in the last week.
* Gary Douglas and Morgan Green are knotted up as the third-string tailback. Something tells me Green’s strength —- pass blocking —- will get him on the field at some point.
* Haroon Brown isn’t on the three-deep at fullback, passed by walk-on Louis Berman.
* Opening night starters at wideout appear to be Adrian Cannon, Torrey Smith and Ronnie Tyler. Given his versatility, LaQuan Williams probably opens the season as the reserve likely to play the most.
* Jared Harrell and Derek Drummond have a timeshare at defensive end. Deege Galt appears to have won the job at Anchor.
* Masengo Kabongo is listed as a backup at Anchor, but the Terps have tried him out at tackle during camp.
* The pecking order at cornerback:
1. Nolan Carroll
2. Anthony Wiseman
3. Cameron Chism
4. Trenton Hughes
5. Richard Taylor
* Nevermind Kenny Tate‘s status as a backup. He’s going to play. A lot.
* As expected, it remains a coinflip between Mike Barbour and Nick Ferrara at placekicker.
—- Patrick Stevens