Hardwick - Bio, News, Photos - Washington Times
Skip to content

Topic - Hardwick

.Hardwick and Hardwicke are common place names in England - This is from the Old English pre 7th century word "heorde", meaning a herd or flock", with "wic", which like the later Viking word "thorp" described an outlying farm or settlement, which was dependent on a larger village. In some cases, "Hardwick" and "Hardwicke" are interchangeable and the spelling has evolved over time. - Source: Wikipedia

Related Stories