- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - British Police
Three traumatized women have been rescued from a London home after one called a charity to say she'd been held against her will for more than three decades, British police said Thursday.
British police arrested a man with a knife outside London's Buckingham Palace on Monday, accusing him of trying to illegally enter the palace grounds.
British police are investigating the killing and apparent barbecuing of one of Queen Elizabeth II's swans outside Windsor Castle.
Scottish actor Peter Capaldi is the next star of the long-running science fiction series "Doctor Who," the BBC announced Sunday.
British police are investigating newspaper photos that show art collector Charles Saatchi with his hands around the throat of his wife, celebrity chef Nigella Lawson.
British police say a homeless man has pleaded guilty to threatening to kill Prince Harry.
British police have charged a second suspect with the murder of a soldier who was run down by a car and hacked to death in a London street.
Three more men were arrested Saturday in connection with last week's gruesome murder of British soldier Lee Rigby in London, CNN reports.
British police late Thursday arrested a man and a woman in connection with the butchering of a British soldier on a London street, as anti-Muslim protests sprang up across the country.
Security plans for former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's funeral on Wednesday just got a bit tighter, in the wake of the Boston Marathon bomb attack that killed 3 and wounded more than 140.
A British police force on Thursday began recording attacks on goths as "hate crimes," similar to those committed against a person solely because of sexual orientation, race or religion.
British police say a post-mortem examination has not provided "obvious natural causes" for the death of a 23-year-old assistant to artist David Hockney.
British police say three men have been arrested by officers investigating the burgeoning horsemeat scandal in Europe.
In 1983, Stephen Close was arrested, jailed and expelled from the British army for having sex with a male squad mate.
British police say the late entertainer Jimmy Savile committed more than 200 sex crimes over more than half a century, with most victims children and teens assaulted the length and breadth of Britain, from TV studios to hospitals and even a hospice.