- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - British Police
A former Guantanamo Bay detainee who is a well-known advocate for the rights of terrorism suspects was arrested on suspicion of Syria-related terrorism offenses, British police said Tuesday.
A federal judge in Los Angeles suggested Monday that Great Britain would be the proper place for a Hollywood stuntwoman to pursue a lawsuit against News Corp. and related companies over alleged phone hacking.
Prominent CNN talk show host Piers Morgan confirmed Friday that he has been interviewed by British police investigating the illegal interception of telephone voicemails.
British police have decided not to investigate celebrity cook and author Nigella Lawson for admitting illegal drug use in a recent court case.
British police say they have detained a man at a London airport on suspicion of terrorism offenses.
British police have arrested a football fan after pages were torn out of a Quran and thrown during a game.
British police say they have arrested a man on suspicion of attending a terrorist training camp in Syria.
British police are looking for the suspects who tried to steal Sigmund Freud's ashes from a London crematorium.
Fox's entertainment chairman says a remake of the British police drama "Broadchurch" for U.S. viewers will be faithful to the original, to a point.
Three traumatized women have been rescued from a London home after one called a charity to say she'd been held against her will for more than three decades, British police said Thursday.
British police arrested a man with a knife outside London's Buckingham Palace on Monday, accusing him of trying to illegally enter the palace grounds.
British police are investigating the killing and apparent barbecuing of one of Queen Elizabeth II's swans outside Windsor Castle.
Scottish actor Peter Capaldi is the next star of the long-running science fiction series "Doctor Who," the BBC announced Sunday.
British police are investigating newspaper photos that show art collector Charles Saatchi with his hands around the throat of his wife, celebrity chef Nigella Lawson.
British police say a homeless man has pleaded guilty to threatening to kill Prince Harry.