- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Bubba
He plays a sexy game of golf, owns two green jackets and - in what constitutes a show of major respect in these parts -Bubba Watson made rabid Georgia Bulldog fans take a break from spring football to watch some golf this weekend.
Paula Deen and her younger brother, Bubba, have shut off the fish fryer and locked the doors at the Savannah seafood restaurant that served as the backdrop to a workplace discrimination lawsuit that stained the celebrity cook's reputation.
Nobody wants rain on Inauguration Day. For the partisans among us — and that includes approximately half of us, give or take a few hundred thousand — it’s a day for celebration of the nation and its history, the continuity of its institutions, and the promise of the future.
What can you do with a good ol' boy like Bubba? He only does what Bubba does. You probably shouldn't blame a distracted and overwhelmed Barack Obama, either. But that was a remarkable show the two presidents put on at the White House the other day.
Maybe Bill Clinton wasn't our first black president, after all.
The 23 executive orders the president issued last week to "curb" gun violence are, as Bubba noted, mostly feel-good blah blah, though Bubba wouldn't say it quite that way.
The unarmed elites, Bubba said, live in a different world from the world where owning a gun is important.