- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Christopher Lee
To honor the birthdays of Ian Fleming and Christopher Lee, we take a look at the top Bond villains.
Former Rep. Eric Massa and his tickle fights are so 2010.
He was a rising star in Congress at lunchtime _ and out of office by dinner.
A New York congressman is abruptly resigning his seat, saying he regrets actions that have hurt his family and others.
Rep. Christopher Lee, a married New York Republican, resigned from office Wednesday after his flirtations with a young single woman — complete with a bare-chested photo and e-mail excerpts — were made public by Gawker.com, an online gossip site.
Christopher Lee, director of Boal Mansion Museum, says Memorial Day was started when "three ladies decorated soldiers' graves" in that year.
But Lee, who also heads the organization in charge of the festival, tells the Centre Daily Times (http://bit.ly/1jRVb6E ) that what's important is not who was first but the unbroken tradition of Boalsburg celebrations for so many years.