- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - George Parnham
Doctors who have been treating a Texas mother who drowned her five children in 2001 are seeking permission for her to attend group outings with other patients in the psychiatric hospital, a newspaper reports.
Defense attorney George Parnham told jurors Wednesday that Modarresi suffers from bipolar disorder and never had a specific intent to kill, which is an element of capital murder.
Defense attorneys also will try to determine whether Huntsman sought an abortion and if she told anyone about her pregnancies - all in hopes of understanding actions that otherwise appear incomprehensible, Parnham said.