- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Holly Paz
Who is Gary Muthert? He is the Internal Revenue Service officer in Cincinnati who gathered applications in 2010 - presumably from the Tea Party and other conservative organizations seeking tax-exempt status.
A top Internal Revenue Service considered a key player in the political targeting scandal that's hit the agency in recent weeks was fired and had since dropped from sight, one media outlet claimed in a Friday report.
Former IRS executive Holly Paz told congressional investigators last month that the agency's "be-on-the-lookout" list for employees had categories for liberal-sounding groups as well.
Holly Paz — who told congressional investigators that she was involved in 20 to 30 of the cases.