- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Holly Paz
Thursday marks exactly one year since we filed our lawsuit on behalf of Tea Party and other conservative groups wrongfully targeted by the Internal Revenue Service.
Who is Gary Muthert? He is the Internal Revenue Service officer in Cincinnati who gathered applications in 2010 - presumably from the Tea Party and other conservative organizations seeking tax-exempt status.
A top Internal Revenue Service considered a key player in the political targeting scandal that's hit the agency in recent weeks was fired and had since dropped from sight, one media outlet claimed in a Friday report.
The IRS wouldn't confirm or deny whether Ms. Paz was fired, The Blaze reported.