- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Holly Paz
Thursday marks exactly one year since we filed our lawsuit on behalf of Tea Party and other conservative groups wrongfully targeted by the Internal Revenue Service.
Who is Gary Muthert? He is the Internal Revenue Service officer in Cincinnati who gathered applications in 2010 - presumably from the Tea Party and other conservative organizations seeking tax-exempt status.
A top Internal Revenue Service considered a key player in the political targeting scandal that's hit the agency in recent weeks was fired and had since dropped from sight, one media outlet claimed in a Friday report.
Former IRS executive Holly Paz told congressional investigators last month that the agency's "be-on-the-lookout" list for employees had categories for liberal-sounding groups as well.
Holly Paz — who told congressional investigators that she was involved in 20 to 30 of the cases.