- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - New Year's Eve
A celebratory gunfire bill inspired by the tragic death of a Virginia boy last summer is heading to Gov. Terry McAuliffe.
Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
Like most preschoolers, the 3-year-old girl who lives in Montgomery is a whirl of energy. She sings and dances through the house and loves the cartoons "Sofia the First" and "Doc McStuffins." She parrots back letters as her caretaker spells her name.
Sangamon County authorities have charged two men in the New Year's Eve 2012 killing of two people in their Springfield apartment.
State police say they've charged a 19-year-old central New York man with manslaughter for a New Year's Eve crash that killed two people.
A northwestern Pennsylvania man whose snow-covered body was found more than a day after he went missing from a New Year's Eve party died from exposure to frigid temperatures and too much alcohol in his system.
It's all a matter of Ann Coulter vs ? The cool blonde with the brilliant mind and unflappable mien seeks a liberal debating partner for an event that is the equivalent of New Year's Eve, Fourth of July and maybe Thanksgiving Day for conservatives. That's the Conservative Political Action Conference — CPAC — now just nine days off.
Grand jurors have indicted three men on murder charges in a killing that happened on New Year's Eve in northwest Georgia.
Ena Park is a Montgomery businesswoman.
A heroin addict was ordered to stand trial on charges she killed her mother by hitting the woman with a hammer then strangling her after the victim refused to let the suspect borrow her car to go buy drugs.
Doug McDermott continued his climb up the all-time scoring list with a strong second half and Ethan Wragge dialed in from long distance.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office says a posse member wounded in a New Year's Eve shooting has been brought out of medically induced coma.
Opponents of Wisconsin's voter-ID law hope that a recent win on the East Coast bodes well for their efforts to get Wisconsin's law overturned.
The City Council has voted to honor military veterans by declaring Veterans Day a city holiday.
Virginia Tech ended a 10-game losing streak with a 52-45 victory against Miami.