- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Robert H. Jackson
A prison inmate who escaped from the Mack Alford Correctional Center in Stringtown has been captured.
The State Department acknowledged Thursday it could have acted sooner to designate Nigeria's Boko Haram a foreign terrorist organization, even though the Nigerian government and many Africa experts opposed the move when it was first considered two years ago.
The editor and publisher of The Daily Home newspaper of Talladega, Ed Fowler, is retiring after more than 20 years with parent company Consolidated Publishing, which announced the changes.
Like Andrew P. Napolitano, I cherish the First Amendment and the freedom of the press. However, Mr. Napolitano, a former judge, would do well to remember the words of another distinguished jurist, Justice Robert H. Jackson: The Bill of Rights is not a "suicide pact."