- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Solomon
As Jennifer Wegmann-Gabb researched a page from a 13th century Paris Bible, she asked "who's that girl?"
Demonstrating the wisdom of a modern-day King Solomon must either be a great gift or a great burden.
The following is an excerpt of a sermon given recently at Grace Presbyterian Church by pastor David H. Bower:
Coke Solomon, the district attorney in Harrison County, Texas, said authorities are looking into whether Thompson might be connected to the unsolved 1979 slaying of Charles Underwood there.