- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - The Sun
kilograms, 330,000 times that of Earth) accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System.Chemically, about three quarters of the Sun's mass consists of hydrogen, while the rest is mostly helium. Less than 2% consists of heavier elements, including oxygen, carbon, neon, iron, and others. - Source: Wikipedia
Oxford County's administrator says repairs to the county's regional airport may exceed $300,000.
Police say a second-grader in Maine has been charged with terrorizing another student for brandishing a jackknife while threatening a younger boy.
A Lewiston man facing a murder charge in connection with the stabbing and strangulation of a 20-year-old Greene man has asked a judge to throw out statements he made to police.
The new-look Connecticut Sun can feel better about themselves.
Police say a 6-year-old girl was injured this week when a Jeep Wrangler she was playing inside began moving.
The Maine Department of Environmental Protection has given the green light to an eight-turbine wind project on Canton Mountain.
An attorney who represented high-profile defendants in Maine has pleaded guilty to a charge of domestic violence terrorizing under a plea deal.
A mother and her 4-year-old son were taken to a hospital after a two-vehicle crash in Rumford.
A Minot man involved in a six-hour armed standoff with police following a dispute with his family has been sentenced to four years in prison.
A 10th-grader in Maine has been suspended for 10 days for having a bright yellow squirt gun.
A scheduling conflict at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee in Lewiston has been settled, with the circus taking precedence over minor league hockey.
It was a busy draft night for the Connecticut Sun.
A Lewiston woman who threw Molotov cocktails at her ex-boyfriend before leading police on a high-speed chase has been sentenced to jail.
A Maine man pulled over by police insisted that the marijuana officers found in the car he was driving was not his.
The Connecticut Sun traded forward Sandrine Gruda to the Los Angeles Sparks in exchange for the 11th overall pick in the 2014 WNBA draft and a second-round pick next year.