- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - The Sun
kilograms, 330,000 times that of Earth) accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System.Chemically, about three quarters of the Sun's mass consists of hydrogen, while the rest is mostly helium. Less than 2% consists of heavier elements, including oxygen, carbon, neon, iron, and others. - Source: Wikipedia
A 10th-grader in Maine has been suspended for 10 days for having a bright yellow squirt gun.
A scheduling conflict at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee in Lewiston has been settled, with the circus taking precedence over minor league hockey.
It was a busy draft night for the Connecticut Sun.
A Lewiston woman who threw Molotov cocktails at her ex-boyfriend before leading police on a high-speed chase has been sentenced to jail.
A Maine man pulled over by police insisted that the marijuana officers found in the car he was driving was not his.
The Connecticut Sun traded forward Sandrine Gruda to the Los Angeles Sparks in exchange for the 11th overall pick in the 2014 WNBA draft and a second-round pick next year.
A Lewiston woman is facing charges for allegedly pointing a loaded handgun at another motorist during what police call a case of road rage.
Auburn police have charged a city man with attempted murder for allegedly using an electrical cord to choke his girlfriend.
The mother of a teenager killed in a hit-and-run in Paris last weekend is pleading with the person responsible for her son's death to come forward and take responsibility.
Police say a woman has been shot by a police officer in the Maine town of Rumford.
A Maine man has died after his car slid on slippery roads into a truck carrying logs in the town of Hanover.
Officials say several puppies are feared lost after a fire at a Maine dog-breeding business.
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
Police say a New Gloucester man is facing charges after allegedly causing a car crash that injured four people then fleeing the scene on foot.
The state is paying $300 per hour for private lawyers to defend the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention from a federal whistleblower lawsuit filed by a former employee.