- Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs
- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - United States Central Command
When news broke about a Florida socialite's involvement in a sex scandal that brought down CIA Director David Petraeus, Jill Kelley was doing what she does best — hosting a party.
Within 10 years, U.S. Pacific Command will become the military's strategic center of gravity, supplanting Central Command and its focus on al Qaeda and the Middle East as the Pentagon "pivots" toward Asia.
The U.S. Central Command is stepping up psychological warfare operations using software that allows it to target social media websites used by terrorists.