The Washington Times Careers...
Get to know who we are from the inside out starting from our history, culture and the people behind our stories. Come work for The Washington Times and make the world part of your day.
Our Company Values
- Principled — Aligned with first principles of Freedom, Faith, Family, Service and Participation
- Integrity — Maintaining the highest ethical standards and always doing what’s right
- Customer-focused — Letting what’s best for our readers and advertisers inform our thinking
- Innovation — Constantly looking for better ways to do things
- Collaboration — Working as a partner internally and externally
- Excellence — Adhering to the highest possible standard in all we do
- Accountability — Being responsible for decisions, actions and results
Our Company Vision
The Washington Times will be the most distinctive consumed and respected source of news and ideas on the issues that shape our world.
Our Company Mission
To inform and engage Washington, the nation, and the world on the important political, national security, and cultural issues of the day.
Our in-depth coverage and analysis brings unique value to our consumers, advertisers, and the community which assures our profitability and growth.
The Washington Times offers a competitive base salary which includes, medical, dental, vision & company-paid life insurance, as well as a generous paid time off program, matching 401(k) plan, and free on-site parking!
* The Washington Times is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply for any open positions, click the button below.