- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - chevron
A federal judge's blocking of a $9.5 billion judgment against Chevron in an Ecuadorean environmental lawsuit this month has generated numerous media reports about how the plaintiffs' attorneys engaged in bribery, coercion, corruption and fraud.
Tom Kovar saw the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery through a $1.4 billion expansion.
ExxonMobil has edged another step closer to undertaking oil shale research-and-development projects with the Bureau of Land Management's approval of development plans.
Sometimes the facts trump greed, a defendant refuses to roll over and play dead, and a scam falls apart.
Chevron says crews have capped the second southwestern Pennsylvania gas well that caught fire earlier this month.
Crews have capped a southwestern Pennsylvania gas well that exploded and caught fire earlier this month, killing a worker, Chevron says.
Someone's got a golden ticket, but they either don't know it or don't want to show it.
Chevron is drawing criticism on social media for giving out free pizza coupons to people who live near a Pennsylvania gas well that exploded and burned for days, leaving one worker missing and presumed dead.
The small, rural town of Bobtown, Pa., was rocked last Tuesday after a Chevron fracking well exploded, presumably killing one worker and igniting a large fire that burned for several days.
State environmental officials and expert firefighters brought in by Chevron monitored a burning Marcellus Shale natural gas well on Wednesday.
One worker was injured and another went missing after a Tuesday morning explosion and fire at a natural gas well in southwestern Pennsylvania, near the West Virginia border.
Utah has given final approval to a $5.35 million settlement with Chevron after a pipeline leaked about 20,000 gallons of diesel fuel in northern Utah last year.
Companies looking for a leader face a big question: Pluck a CEO from the rank-and-file or a fresh face from outside the organization?
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyo. (AP) — Chevron is preparing to close its gas processing plant at Table Rock east of Rock Springs.
Your editorial "Banana Republic v. Chevron" (Dec. 27) is a striking illustration of bias in assessing this important case. The article ignores how, for two decades, Chevron has dodged accountability for despoiling a huge swath of Amazon rainforest and devastating the lives of thousands of Ecuadorians and five indigenous tribes.