- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - D.C. Police
D.C. police officers are not giving the proper information to people who ask about filing complaints against officers, the American Civil Liberties Union concluded after performing spot checks at city police stations.
D.C. police say three fatal shootings in the past 24 hours have brought the District of Columbia's homicide total to 24 so far this year.
D.C. police say a Northeast man shot last month died on Saturday.
A patient of the District’s psychiatric hospital was found dead in the snow Thursday.
Metro officials and D.C. police say a passenger pepper-sprayed a Metrobus driver in southeast Washington.
A former middle school building in Washington is going to be transformed into a new district headquarters for D.C. police.
D.C. police in January recorded among the highest monthly total of homicides seen in the city in recent years, with the number of killings exceeded in only two other months since 2011.
D.C. police are investigating after a woman reported receiving nearly 10 pounds of marijuana in the mail meant for someone else.
A District of Columbia woman who says she was assaulted by D.C. police officers has sued the city.
A Prince George's County judge has ordered that a D.C. police officer charged with trying to kill his wife be confined to his parents' home with electronic monitoring.
D.C. police are investigating the fatal shooting of a man and woman inside a Northwest D.C. rowhouse near Howard University.
D.C. police say a pedestrian who was hit by a garbage truck in northwest Washington has died.
D.C. police have charged a man with first-degree murder in the 1999 shooting death of a teenager in southeast.
Two men were shot, one fatally, in separate incidents Wednesday in the District, D.C. police said.
A District of Columbia man is charged with intentionally setting fire to his car in Maryland in an apparent case of insurance fraud.