- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - D.C. Police
DC police: Body found in missing girl case tentatively ID'd as man seen with missing girl.
DC police chief calls search for girl 'recovery operation;' says suspect may have killed her.
D.C. police officers are not giving the proper information to people who ask about filing complaints against officers, the American Civil Liberties Union concluded after performing spot checks at city police stations.
D.C. police say a Northeast man shot last month died on Saturday.
A former middle school building in Washington is going to be transformed into a new district headquarters for D.C. police.
D.C. police are investigating after a woman reported receiving nearly 10 pounds of marijuana in the mail meant for someone else.
A slew of new traffic cameras expected to begin issuing tickets on Monday to drivers in the District will not go live as planned, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
Mark Witaschek, a successful financial adviser with no criminal record, is facing two years in prison for possession of unregistered ammunition after D.C. police raided his house looking for guns. Mr. Witaschek has never had a firearm in the city, but he is being prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The trial starts on Nov. 4.
On Sunday outside the Washington National Cathedral, blacksmiths will “forge firearms into garden tools" as a symbolic enactment of this year’s theme, “Swords into Plowshares.” It is illegal in the District of Columbia to possess a firearm that is not registered.
A minister is calling on D.C. police to investigate as a hate crime the toppling of a Ten Commandments statue outside the headquarters of an evangelical Christian group, but the group's leaders said Tuesday they would be content if the person or people responsible just turned themselves in.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said one shooter was confirmed killed at the scene of the Navy Yard rampage and authorities are looking for two other men who may also have been involved in the attack.
A D.C. police boat struck at least two vessels on the Potomac River near Georgetown, causing one smaller boat to partially sink.
Through a process called civil asset forfeiture, the Metropolitan Police Department is within its rights take a car suspected of being used in commission with certain crimes and sell it for profit — even if charges are not filed or upheld in court.
A Human Rights Watch report overstated the Metropolitan Police Department's mishandling of sexual assault cases but has paved the way for legislation that could improve victims' treatment by law enforcement, an independent review concluded.
Four people were stabbed near a D.C. homeless shelter Monday, police said.