- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Forest Whitaker
Oscar-winning actor Forest Whitaker urged graduates of a southwest Ohio university to perform acts of kindness as they go forward with their lives.
Miami University in southwest Ohio says actor Forest Whitaker will speak to graduates at the school's spring commencement ceremony May 17 in Oxford.
Forest Whitaker isn't much bothered by being one of the season's biggest Oscar snubs.
Leading Oscar contender "American Hustle" put in an appearance at the Berlin International Film Festival on Friday, while "Two Men in Town," in which Forest Whitaker plays a newly released convict struggling to build a new life, had its premiere. Here are some notable moments from the second day of the event.
"Out of the Furnace" is a sad movie about sad people who have lost the fire in their lives. It's a slow-burning film with great, naturalistic performances and an evocative sense of place, but it doesn't generate quite enough heat to truly crackle.
“The Butler” examines the history of the American civil rights movement from the unlikely perspective of a White House butler. It’s an ambitious project that encapsulates its epic sweep inside a personal journey. While the film doesn’t reach the heights it seeks, it doesn’t fall on its face either.
A Manhattan deli worker who allegedly stopped and frisked Forest Whitaker on Friday has been fired, the store's management announced Tuesday.
He said at least one small act of kindness is behind every worthwhile human achievement.
He urged them to always remain curious.