- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Kaiser Family Foundation
The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), or just Kaiser Family Foundation, is a U.S.-based non-profit, private operating foundation headquartered in Menlo Park, California. It focuses on the major health care issues facing the nation, as well as the U.S. role in global health policy. The Foundation states that it is a "non-partisan source of facts and analysis for policymakers, the media, the health care community, and the general public." - Source: Wikipedia
San Antonio Express-News. Jan. 31, 2014.
Health insurance plans in Obamacare's state exchanges will cost less than initially projected, according to a study released Thursday that the administration and its allies said is proof that the law is working as intended.
States have scant precedent to rely on as they shape the twin pillars of President Obama's health care law, an uncertainty that has resulted in what one Iowa official described as 50 discrete "laboratories."
They're young, healthy and flat broke _ and now the government says they have to buy thousands of dollars' worth of medical insurance. What should tapped-out twentysomethings do?
It's been squarely at the center of the policy and constitutional debates over President Obama's health care law, but some are arguing that the mandate to buy health insurance — and the penalties for people who don't — aren't hefty enough to matter in the real world anyway.
2010 COSTS: Total premiums for employer-sponsored health insurance climbed only 3 percent for family coverage and 5 percent for single coverage, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation and Health Research and Educational Trust report.
An article about television advertising in the June 2 editions of The Washington Times incorrectly reported the nature of research from the Kaiser Family Foundation. The findings in the Kaiser study were a result of the foundation's own research.