- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Minute Maid
Minute Maid is a product line of beverages, usually associated with lemonade or orange juice, but now extends to soft drinks of many kinds, including Hi-C. Minute Maid is sold under Cappy brand in Central Europe and under Fruitopia in Germany. - Source: Wikipedia
Brett Oberholtzer allowed two hits in six innings and a Houston Astros split squad beat Rojos del Aguila de Veracruz 2-0 Saturday night in the opener of a two-game exhibition series against the Mexican League club at Minute Maid Park.
New Astros owner Jim Crane is promising plenty of changes in addition to the club's move to the American League.
SEEN AND HEARD AT MINUTE MAID PARK