- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Yahoo!
A self-admitted marijuana dabbler himself, former President Bill Clinton on Sunday encouraged states to 'experiment' with legalizing marijuana, though he thinks the federal government should stay out of the issue.
Companies like Costco, Whole Foods, and Starbucks are paying above-market wages and giving out perks because the investment in their employees pays off. So why don't more companies catch on?
Secretary of State John Kerry refused Monday to rule out military cooperation with Iran as part of the Obama administration;s response to Islamic militants that have swept through Iraq.
Showing he's no fan of the possible 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, Mitt Romney blasted the former secretary of state as 'clueless,' on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday, reported Yahoo news.
Almost all full-time workers have some schedule flexibility these days, but that doesn't mean their employers are fully committed to helping them build more balanced lives. So say the results of a new survey.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer faces a $10 billion decision in a few months.
Although he's shunned by some fellow Democrats on the campaign trail, President Obama will work to fill their coffers when he embarks Wednesday on a three-day fundraising trip to the West Coast.
President Obama is preparing to grant clemency to a slew of nonviolent drug offenders, Yahoo News said.
The Yahoo chief operating officer who was ousted this week after only 15 months is taking home an estimated $60 million in severance, one of the largest golden parachutes ever given to an executive who was fired, according to a CNN report.
A 5-year-old kindergartner in Oviedo, Fla., went home from school and told her family that her "lunch teacher" wouldn't let her bow her head and pray in the cafeteria.
Yahoo!'s Brad Evans joined Brian Mitchell on SportsTalk Live on Tuesday night to preview the second week of the NCAA Tournament.
Google has enhanced the encryption technology for its flagship email service in ways that will make it harder for the National Security Agency to intercept messages moving among the company's worldwide data centers.
As we do every year at CSNwashington.com, here is a look at the fantasy value of the Nationals' most prevalent players and where you should target them in your respective leagues.
Jayson Werth has a problem with his new baseball card from Topps.
The British agency that heads up the country's government surveillance has captured still images from hundreds of Yahoo webcam chats from between 2008 and 2010 — some of which included the images of naked users.