- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
Where do they rate among the top rookie QB-RB duos over the decades?
Sweeping up the last remnants of 2012 and preparing for the New Year.
Special post-Mayan Apocalypse edition.
Hopefully I can squeeze in one more of these before the world ends.
They're like chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Just a smattering today. (Hey, I was preoccupied.)
Let us give thanks for . . . Twitter.
Special Post-Sandy Edition.
Maybe I should get Hartz Mountain to sponsor this.
The electronic equivalent of shrunken heads.
The latest sack of bird seed.
Surveying the sports scene succinctly.
A little of this, a little of that.
They're the Muggsy Bogues of communication.
Tweeting is a character issue – a 140-character issue.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- 'Blarney Blowout' near UMass results in 73 arrests; 4 officers injured
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in