- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
Where do they rate among the top rookie QB-RB duos over the decades?
Sweeping up the last remnants of 2012 and preparing for the New Year.
Special post-Mayan Apocalypse edition.
Hopefully I can squeeze in one more of these before the world ends.
They're like chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Just a smattering today. (Hey, I was preoccupied.)
Let us give thanks for . . . Twitter.
Special Post-Sandy Edition.
Maybe I should get Hartz Mountain to sponsor this.
The electronic equivalent of shrunken heads.
The latest sack of bird seed.
Surveying the sports scene succinctly.
A little of this, a little of that.
They're the Muggsy Bogues of communication.
Tweeting is a character issue – a 140-character issue.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'