- Arkansas voter ID law struck down by state judge
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Bad omen? Italian man crushed to death by John Paul II crucifix
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- Girl surprises Michelle Obama with unemployed dad’s resume
- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
Where do they rate among the top rookie QB-RB duos over the decades?
Sweeping up the last remnants of 2012 and preparing for the New Year.
Special post-Mayan Apocalypse edition.
Hopefully I can squeeze in one more of these before the world ends.
They're like chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Just a smattering today. (Hey, I was preoccupied.)
Let us give thanks for . . . Twitter.
Special Post-Sandy Edition.
Maybe I should get Hartz Mountain to sponsor this.
The electronic equivalent of shrunken heads.
The latest sack of bird seed.
Surveying the sports scene succinctly.
A little of this, a little of that.
They're the Muggsy Bogues of communication.
Tweeting is a character issue – a 140-character issue.
By Tammy Bruce
Only IRS employees could expect rewards for failing to pay their taxes
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Holder cancels appearance in OKC amid angry protests
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Nevada rancher's racial remarks cost him range of support
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat